These pages describe basic information about the performance and technical specifications of the telescope.
- Physical parameters
- Location, dimensions, and so on.
- Target acquisition
- Slew speed, visibility, and so on.
- Tracking, guiding, and non-sidereal tracking.
- Image quality
- Image quality and seeing.
- Mirrors reflectivity
- Primary mirror (M1), M2s, and M3s.
Frequently asked questions and answers
- How are data taken with the auto-guider during the observations used?
- They are used to compile statistical analysis of seeing. We appreciate the cooperation by the Subaru observers in performing the "AG Focus Check"
- How do I create the file to perform non-sidereal tracking?
- Please have a look at the page: Non-sidereal tracking